As the COVID-19 situation evolves on a daily basis, we want to keep you updated on how Nolans is keeping our staff, our clients, and our wider community, safe and healthy.
Official NZ Government COVID-19 Website - www.covid19.govt.nz
We are following the guidelines recommended by the Ministry of Health. We have the ability to move quickly and flex with the situation should it escalate. For now, we are taking a “business as usual” approach.
For our clients:
- Our office remains open with the normal business hours of 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- We have placed a sanitiser upstairs in front of our reception entrance. We are asking everyone to sanitise before entering our reception area.
- If you have a meeting scheduled at our office and you are unwell or feel uncomfortable coming in, we can arrange to speak with you by phone, via email or video conferencing. Please let us know if this is your preference.
- If you do have a planned visit into our office, prior to that we will send you a brief email with 4 questions assessing risk. If there is no risk, we look forward to seeing you as planned.
- We have increased the cleanliness of our office spaces. We also have hand sanitisers available for use in meeting rooms and throughout the office. We are also taking all other precautions recommended by MoH.
- Everyone entering our office needs to complete a contact trace register to assist the MoH should a positive result for Covid-19 be connected to our office..
For our staff:
- We have asked our staff to stay home if they feel unwell or are showing any symptoms of COVID-19;
- We have put a temporary stop to all non-essential international travel for our staff. None of our staff have travelled back to New Zealand in the last 4 weeks.
- Our staff have the ability to work from home remotely with minimal disruption to you.
The health and wellbeing of our clients and staff is a number one priority for us. We will update you when necessary as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
If you have any concerns about your interactions with us, please reach out to me direct, or your usual Nolans contact.